Get ready to make your Thanksgiving Day 2018 memorable and delicious by making these top 10 Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes 2018. The selected top 10 recipes are below. You can watch the video below and try to make your favorite recipes on Thanksgiving 2018 and eat with your family and friends.
1- Parmesan Potato Stacks:
This Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipe (Parmesan Potato Stacks) is very amazing. Your family and guests will definitely enjoy this Parmesan Potato Stacks recipe on Thanksgiving Dinner. You can very easily prepare this recipe by yourself within 1hour.
Ingredients For Parmesan Potato Stacks:
- Take 3 tablespoons of Butter (approximately 45g)
- Take 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese (approximately 25g)
- Take 1 tablespoon garlic powder (approximately 3g)
- Take 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- Black pepper and salt
- Approximately 8-10 Potatoes (1.5 kg) and cut these potatoes into thin slices
Directions For Recipe:
- Set your oven to 375°F or 190°C for preheating.
- Take 12 muffin cups pan.
- Butter these muffin cups and set aside.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- Put thinly sliced potatoes into a large bowl and mixed all the all spices including salt, pepper, thyme, garlic and add melted butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Take some slice of potatoes and make stacks and then place all these potato stacks into muffin cups pan.
- Put some black pepper according to your taste.
- Now put the muffin cups pan into the oven and bake it for 55 to 1 hour till the tops and edges are golden brown.
- After 55 or 1hour take out the pan from oven and after 5 minutes dish out the potato stacks and garnish with thyme and parmesan cheese.
2- Dinner Rolls
Dinner Rolls is a soft and wonderful dish for Thanksgiving. You can prepare dinner rolls in your home in less than 1 and half hour. It will take 25 minutes preparation time and 20 to 25 minutes for baking. This sweet dish will also a perfect increase in your Thanksgiving dinner. See the video below about how to prepare Dinner Rolls.
3- Roasted Turkey Breast
Roasted Turkey Breast is a perfect Thanksgiving dinner and it can feed six to eight people very easily. The roasted turkey is a wonderful solution for those who want the whole turkey because it will take less time to prepare. You can very easily roast a turkey breast at a higher temperature and get nice crispy and juicy roasted meat.
Ingredients of Roasted Turkey Breast
- Take 4 to 5-pound turkey breast
- Take 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper for taste
- Take 3tablespoons (45g) Dijon mustard
- Take 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Take 3 tablespoons dried herbs (thyme, oregano, rosemary, bay leaves)
- Take 2 tablespoons (6g) garlic powder
- Take 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions To Make:
- Set your oven up to 450F for preheating.
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Brush the Turkey Breast with melted butter and rub the mixture all over the turkey.
- Leave it for 1 hr before roasting.
- Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan and put into the oven for 45minutes to 1hour.
- Remove the turkey from oven after reaching the thermometer to 155 F.
- Leave it for minutes (approx 20 min) and slice to serve.
4- Cranberry Sauce
The Cranberry sauce or cranberry jelly is made of cranberries. It is a very tasty sauce which is commonly served with Thanksgiving dinner Canada, USA, and the UK.
5- Macaroni and Cheese
6- Honey Roasted Carrots
7- Homemade Crescent Rolls
8- Baked Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
9- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
10- Potato Gratin (Potato Dauphinois)