Explore about the Canada Events Gala. Canada is a neighboring country of USA and it is situated on the northern side of North America. It has 10 provinces and 3 territories. It is the 2nd largest country in the world by total area. It has the world’s longest bi-national land border with the United States. Canada’s climate is severely cold but some areas are warm in summer. The capital city of Canada is Ottawa, with largest metropolitan areas of Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Canada is the highly urbanized country with 82 percent of the 35.15 million people who live in large and medium-sized cities near the US border. Canada has more land than its population, the majority of the country’s land is covered by forest and the Rocky Mountains. Canada has a federal parliamentary democracy and a constitutional system. Canada is one of the world’s most ethnically diverse and multicultural country. It is also called the country of immigrants. It has the world’s largest 10th advanced economy. Canada is considered in one of the developed countries of the world. It has the highest ranking in the Human Development Index. It has high ranks among the international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education. Canada is one of the most educated countries in the world.
The Ethnicity of Canada:
Canada has the wide range of ethnicity and divided into the followings:
|North American Indian||Norwegian||Italian||Chinese|
|Indian (from India)||Ukrainian||Dutch||Polish|
Religions In Canada:
Canada has a wide range of beliefs and customs in religious matter. There is no official church in Canada and the freedom of religion is constitutionally protected. Canadian constitution gives the right to worship without limitation or interference to every person who lives in Canada. According to the census report, the division of religions in Canada is as follows:
- Christians: 67.3%
- Roman Catholics: 38.7%
- Protestants: approximately 27%
- Anglicans: 5.0%
- Baptists: 1.9%.
- Islam: 3.2%
- Hinduism: 1.5%
Languages of Canada:
- According to the census report, nearly 98% of Canadians speak English and French.
Most common non-official languages are:
- Chinese Cantonese
Official Symbols of Canada:
- The Beaver
- The Coat of Arms
- The Motto
- Maple Leaf Tartan
- Maple Tree:
- National Anthem: “O Canada”
- National Flag
- National Horse
- National Sports: Ice Hockey
- National Colours: Red and white
Explore Canada Events Gala By Events:
Canada is a beautiful land of lakes, mountains and extreme scenic beauty. However, what adds most to the true flavor of this gorgeous country is the events and festivals that take place over there all year round. The reason many tourists go to Canada in different seasons is to get a glimpse of the beauty of the natural Canadian landscape as well as the whole festivity that takes place in these beautiful pieces of the lane. Here are some of the most famous and most attended events that are planned for the next year in Canada that is sure to steal your breath away.
Happy New Year 2019 In Canada:
Happy New Year in Canada is a colorful event. The fireworks and lights fill the sky with full of colors after the 12:00 Am. Canadian people celebrate this event with full enthusiasm and passion. New Year in Canada is full of the lifetime despite the temperatures being too low on the 1st of January. There is an amazing light show that takes place on the CN tower in Toronto which is the most famous. There are many New Year parties and music shows arranged for this event. So be ready and plan your trip to celebrate this event in Canada with the Canadian nation. Canadian people love to share Happy New Year 2019 Wishes and Happy New Year Quotes 2019 with their families and friends on the occasion of New Year’s Eve 2019.
Happy New Year Wishes Quotes Messages and Greetings 2019:
May New Year’s Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.
Happy New Year Fireworks 2019
New Year Eve is here. Time for us to cheer With our near and dear. Wishing happiness and prosperity be with you throughout the year.
Happy New Year 2019
New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations,
New is the resolution, new are the spirits and..
Forever my warm wishes are for you
Have a promising and fulfilling New Year
Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious
One that rewards all your future endeavors with success..
Wishing you heartfelt and prosperous
Happy New Year 2019!
Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019
“Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world” – By Ann Landers
Happy New Year Quotes 2019!
Years come, and Years go, but our friendship has stood the test of time. Wishing you the best in this upcoming year.
Before your social media gets flooded, the calendar changes its leaf, the mobile networks get congested I want to wish you a very Happy New Year!!
Two words will open all doors Love and Smile. So Keep Smiling and spread the love this year. The coming year will bless you with all happiness I wish Happy New Year 2019.
“A New Year has tiptoed in.
Let’s go forward to meet it.
Let’s welcome the 365 days it brings.
Let’s live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people.
Let’s walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips”
As the New Year approaches, my wish for you is a proactive spirit – a spirit that does not wait for the right time thinking when an opportunity would come and fall on the lap, but goes out to grab an opportunity, or if needed simply make one for yourself, and prove your worth to the world.
My wishes for you, great start for Jan, love for Feb, peace for March,
No worries for April, fun for May, joy for June to Nov, happiness for Dec.
Have a Lucky and Wonderful 2019!
Happy New Year 2019 Quotes
“Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty”. By John Selden
Happy New Year Quotes 2019!
“Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since”. By Dave Beard
Happy New Year 2019 Quotes
“But can one still make resolutions when one is over forty? I live according to twenty-year-old habits”. By Andre Gide
Have a great New Year 2019……………………Best New year Messages 2019
Hοpe Τhe year additionally Βring Gigabyte of Fun.
Αs you understand New Υear about tο begin. Ι wish to share my great time with you and also wish to refresh our memories we all spent together and wish to let you make recall these issues we been trough.
Forget the bad times. You have 12 new chapters and 365 new opportunities.
Happy New Year Greetings 2019.
Τhis year lets Μake a guarantee tο follow the settlements yοu make more rigorously Αnd realize what yοu really desire Ιn your lifetime.
- Toronto International Boat Show: This is undoubtedly one of the top most adventurous and fun events of the starting winter months. Some of the features of this show are world’s largest indoor lake for boaters, more than 250 informative boating seminars and things like interactive sessions with animals like Twiggy the water board squirrel etc. your kids would love to go here.
- Igloo Fest, Montreal: If you are a lover of outdoor electronic music, this is surely going to be a paradise for you. This event takes place every year in the old port of Montreal, a French-speaking region of Canada and is host to many music lovers every year. Famous names like Diplo have performed here.
- Toronto Tea Festival: Toronto tea fest, is for all those classy people out there who love tea more than anything else. This is where you can buy and taste all kinds of tea from the world. Also, many tea accessories are available at this festival. Here also informative sessions regarding tea take place.
- Canadian Culinary Championships: One of the most famous championships in the world of culinary art and food business is the Canadian Culinary Championship. 11 chefs compete in three mega-events to bring out the best of the best i.e. the champion of the Canadian culinary world.
- Yukon Quest- International Dog Race: Yukon Quest is the perfect Canadian sport as the sled dog race is ideal for the climate and habitat of Canadian mountains and the Huskies there. It will take place in Dawson City in the month of February, so get going!
Valentine’s Day in Canada 2019:
Valentine’s Day in Canada is celebrated in pretty much the same way as it is in other parts of the world. The most hype of this day is amongst young couples who want to think of new ideas that are out of the box. It falls on the 14th of February every year. Happy Valentine’s Day in Canada is celebrated on the 14th February of every year as celebrated in all other European countries. This day provides an opportunity for people to express their feelings of love to somebody in a romantic way. On this occasion, people share their feelings of love for their loved ones by sharing Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes, Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes2019, Happy Valentines Day Messages 2019, Happy Valentines Day Facebook WhatsApp Status 2019, Happy Valentines Day 2019 Greetings, Happy Valentines Day Images Wallpapers 2019. We have prepared this category for you to explore more about Happy Valentines Day 2019 In Canada. So keep exploring Happy Valentine’s Day Canada 2019 and send precious Happy Valentine’s Day Gifts to your loved ones on Valentines Day 2019.
“The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.”
By George Moore
“True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.”
By Honore de Balzac
“Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.”
By Germaine De Stael
“When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.” – Elizabeth Bowen
This Valentine’s Day, I’ll spell out the feelings your love inspires in me:
Roses are red and violets are blue,
I’ve never been more in love with you!
Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
R for red, red for blood, blood for heart, heart for love, love for you, you for me, me is you, I love you.
Because each little wish of mine
You’ve tried to make come true
(On Valentine’s Day), I want to say
How dearly I love you.
I love you so much.
I cant live without you.
I need you in my life.
Everyday I want to see your eyes.
Hold your hands n walk with you.
Every night I want sleep on your chest.
Wanna make love with you.
Wanna be a good mother to your kids.
Wanna be a good wife to you.
I want your love forever.
Then one day i will die on your lab.
But my love will never die for you.
I LOVE YOU…
In love there will always be a special someone
A special someone that will protect you
And bring you roses to let you know how special you are
And to love, forever more .
Happy Valentine’s Day !
- The Montreal Hunting, Fishing and Camping Show: This show is ultimate heaven for all those who are interested in buying gear for the activities like hunting, fishing, and camping. Not just the retail of gear but also information in how and when to do it amongst other things are done on this famous expo.
- Mother Language Day Canada: This day is a great initiative by the Canadian parliament as on this day, all across Canada the diversity of multilingualism is celebrated and people from all walks of life attend it.
- Restaurants Canada Show: This is Canada’s largest foodservice event in which you can get authentic cuisines from all over the world, Canadian food and learn how to make it also. Professionals from the culinary business are always a part of this show every year.
- Cabane Panache ET Bois Rond: This is the festival of ultimate gastronomic experience where people eat, dance, drink and learns to be merry. It will be taking place from the 1st to 3rd March.
- Juno Awards: These are the awards held specifically to recognize the pure Canadian music talent. This year they will be held in British Columbia. Many young people attend these awards every year.
- Western Canada Fashion Week: a great event that promotes the unity pf fashion designers, bloggers, beauty specialists etc. to create a platform for young people to learn and appreciate the art of looking good. It will take place in Edmonton this year.
- Canadian Tulip Festival: If you are into gardening, especially flowers then this is where you need to be each month of May each year. The season is beautiful for tulips around that time and tulips that look and smell gorgeous are exhibited at this festival.
Happy Mother’s Day 2019 In Canada:
The Mother’s Day in Canada is celebrated in the month of May every year. In the year 2019, the Mother’s Day in Canada will be celebrated on the second Sunday of May. This event provides the beautiful time to express your love to mothers through buying them something special. On the occasion of Mothers Day in Canada 2019, people send Happy Mothers Day Wishes, Quotes, Mothers Day Messages 2019, Happy Mother’s Day Greetings 2019, Mothers Day Facebook WhatsApp Status 2019, Mother’s Day Funny Messages Images Wallpapers 2019 to their Mothers and other members of the family and friends. People also send cute Mother’s Day Gifts and Happy Mother’s Day Cards to express their feelings and love with their Mothers.
For all the diapers that you changed,
For all the play dates you arranged.
For all the trips back and forth to school,
For cleaning all the spit up and the drool.
Why is there only one Mother’s Day?
Mum, I know I owe you the world
And you deserve no less
But circumstances have unfurled;
I’m in a financial mess.
For Your Mother’s Day party
I write for you this ditty.
My poetry skills are hearty
And cheap, but oh so witty!
My mother said, “You won’t amount to anything because you procrastinate.” I said, “Oh ya…..Just you wait.” – Happy Mothers Day Mom!
Dear mom, you can be my friend, sister, teacher and counselor. But none of them can be you. I love you mom.
Mom, thank you for understanding me like no one else has. You have been my best friend, counselor and confidante. I’m so lucky to have you!
A mother understands what a child does not say.
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. Mothers Day Inspirational Quotes by: Tenneva Jordan
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Mother is a name held sacred
By most mortals of the earth;
It means great love and sacrifice
From the very day of birth,
A love that’s so full of beauty,
So tender, so very true!
Happy Father’s Day 2019 In Canada:
It is celebrated in much the same fashion as the Mother’s Day. It falls on the third Sunday of June each year in Canada. The Father’s Day in Canada is celebrated in the month of June every year. In the year 2019, the Father’s Day in Canada will be celebrated in the month of June as usual. This event provides the beautiful time to express your love to fathers through buying them something special gifts. On the occasion of Father’s Day Canada 2019 people will send Happy Father’s Day Wishes 2019, Happy Father’s Day Quotes 2019, Happy Father’s Day Messages 2019, Happy Father’s Day Greetings 2019, Happy Father’s Day Status 2019, Happy Father’s Day Funny Messages Quotes Wishes 2019 and Happy Father’s Day Images Wallpapers 2019 to their Fathers and other members of the family and friends. People also send cute Father’s Day Gifts, Happy Father’s Day Cards and other things to express their feelings and love with their Fathers.
A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.
The Father… . “He didn’t let me know how to live; he lived, And let me watch him do it.”
Have A Happy Father’s Day 2019
“Life was a great deal less complex when what we regarded was father and mother as opposed to all real charge cards.”
Happy Father’s Day!
I want to tell you
How much you mean to me
Bcoz you are always
Thought about in such a special way,
And do so much to brighten any day.
Wish you a Happy Fathers Day.
When I think back of the sacrifices you made, I realize how fortune I am. Thanks Dad!
I can always count on you for so many things – thanks Dad. I’m very grateful.
Dad I wish you happiness
I send you love
I wish you blessings from above.
Happy Father’s Day!
Today is your day. A day to celebrate and let you know how much you are appreciated and loved Dad!
Every day you worked hard to provide and every day you showed me how much you cared. Your example has influenced my life, you are an amazing Father.
Ramadan 2019 In Canada Celebrations:
Ramadan in Canada is taken very respectfully as in any Muslim country owing to the heavy Muslim population that resides in Canada. Special discounts on places like Walmart are also offered around this time. Muslims send Ramadan Mubarak Wishes 2019, Quotes, Messages, Greetings Cards, Ramadan Mubarak Status for Facebook WhatsApp, Ramadan Wallpapers and Images 2019 to their families and friends on the happy occasion of Ramadan 2019 in Canada. Muslims worship God with full passion and spirit and perform religious duties in the whole month of Ramadan.
May You Always Be Blessed With The Love And Protection Of Allah. Wish You A Happy Ramadan!!!!!!
Ramadan mubarak may Allah the exalied, bless you and your family with a beautiful month of fasting and nearness to him.
Today is 1st Roza..
And i pray that !
Happiness be at ur door, May it knock early
Stay late & leave the gift of Allah’s
Peace, love, joy and good health behind.
1st Ramadan Mubarak!
I hope this holiday will lead us to the right pathway:
to the path of success, happiness, peace and prosperity.
May Allah bless your good heart!
As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts,
may the crescent-shaped moon brighten
your path toward enlightenment and
may Allah bless you with peace and grace.
Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
As the month of Ramadan starts, talk respectfully,
treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely.
May Allah bless you and your family.
Eid Al-Fitr In Canada 2019 Celebrations:
It is a Muslim festival which marks the end of the Holy Month of Ramadan in Canada. Large Muslims gatherings are seen on this occasion and people greet each other by saying Eid Mubarak on Eid Al-Fitr an Eid Al-Adha.
POST OFFICE Of Canada. . .*
Eid is a nice and wonderful day to
With one another and to Thank Allah for giving us this wonderful Day
May the angels Protect you
May the sorrows forget you
May the goodness surround you
May Allah Bless you
Wish You A Great Smile, Laugh And Successes For You On This Day Of Eid. Have A Wonderful Eid Day. Eid Mubarak
Victoria Day 2019 In Canada Celebrations:
In order to honor the birthday of the once monarch of Canada Queen Victoria, Victoria Day is celebrated in all parts of the country. It is a general holiday across the board. It is celebrated in the month of May every year and this event is also known as May long weekend. Canadain people love to share Victoria Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Images and Wallpapers 2019 on the occasion of Victoria Day 2019.
Let us celebrate the golden era of mighty Queen
Wishing you a happy Victoria day!
“Being married gives one one’s position like nothing else can.”
“A marriage is no amusement but a solemn act, and generally a sad one.”
I would venture to warn against too great intimacy with artists as it is very seductive and a little dangerous.
To Her Majesty, I offer my best wishes for health and happiness, and to all Canadians, may you enjoy a wonderful day
- National Patriot’s Day in Canada: National Patriots’ Day in Canada is celebrated in Quebec State in honor of the rebellion against the British in 1837. On this event, there is a statutory holiday in Québec. It also falls on the Monday before May 25 each year. This event coincides with Victoria Day, each year.
- Table of Hope: It is a very high end almost luxury food festival in which food critics from places like France come. It is, however, open to everyone despite having higher rates than normal food festivals. The basic purpose of this festival is to raise funds for school children. In this festival, Canada’s most famous restaurants participate and prepare delicious dishes. This festival held in Montreal in the month of May every year.
- Formula 1 Grand Prix DU Canada: For all those who love cars and races, this is some excellent news as Formula Grand Prix is taking place in Montreal this year. It is a massive event for all those who love automobiles and would love to attend this mega event.
- Toronto Pride Festival: In order to support and celebrate diversity on reference to the LGBTQ community of Canada, this event is held where thousands of people join in on a friendly march each year.
- Montreal International Jazz Festival: If you are a jazz lover, this is where you need to be on as this is when jazz musicians from all across the world will come and portray their musical talents.
- International Fireworks competition: First began in 1985 is a really famous fireworks competition in which people from all across the globe come and watch these amazing and magical fireworks.
Happy Canada Day Celebrations 2019:
Canada Day marks the birthday of Canada. On this day. Thousands of festivals, events and activities take place all across Canada. This is surely one of the most prime times to be in Canada. This event is celebrated on 1st July each year in Canada with full passion and national spirit. Every Canadian must participate in Canada Day celebrations.
Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party.
By Robin Williams
On the Canvas of life we often go off color,
But as long as people like u are there to add the right shades,
Life goes on to be rainbow!
A Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe.”
By Pierre Berton
Canada is the greatest nation in this country.
Former Toronto Mayor Allan Lamport
Happy birthday, Canada! And a wonderful Canada Day to you and the people closest to you! Celebrating almost a century and a half of our Canada!
Make our nation one of the top place of world so that every country start celebrating Canada day on July 1.
Canada Day is a time for friends to get together, just like Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Ontario and Quebec. Enjoy Canada Day with friends from all over!
This if for those who migrated from Canada to other countries. While we have such an awesome land why you gone to other foreign countries? Once you understand the greatness our our land and you will return. Anyway Happy Canada Day.
It’s never felt more Canadian to be Canadian than it does now.” – Douglas Coupland“A constitution nursed upon the oxygen of our bright winter atmosphere makes its owner feel as though he could toss about the pine trees in his glee.” – Lord Dufferin F
- Calgary Stampede: it is a multi-show sort of festival, however, the biggest event to take place in it is the annual rodeo that the Canadians love. Events such as baby show etc., are also followed by this major rodeo taking place in Calgary.
- Just for Laughs Festival: If you are into jokes and being all smiles then this is going to be the ultimate place of laughter therapy for you. Get your bags packed for the annual just for laughs festival in Canada next year.
- Toronto Caribbean Carnival: If you are a true foodie and dance lover this is where you need to be in August next year. Canada hosts the biggest dance and food festival commonly called the Caribbean every year which is especially famous and loved amongst youngsters.
- Taste of the Danforth: Turns out the Canadians love food as much as their neighbors meaning that they host a food and drinks festival every year in which flavors from Chicago, Illinois are the most favorite in the menu.
- Montreal Pride Celebrations: Once again in just one year, Montreal celebrates the beauty of diversity through organizing fun fairs, activities, and events regarding the rights of the LGBT community. It is an extremely happy event.
Hajj 2019 or Pilgrimage For Canadian Muslims:
It is that time of the year when the Muslims go and come back from the annual holy pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia. It is a great time if happiness and religious respect for all those who have performed Hajj and come back to their homes. Every year many Canadian Muslims go to Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj.
Eid Al-Adha 2019 In Canada Celebrations:
It is the second holiday of the year that specifically Muslims living in Canada celebrate marking the sacrifice of Prophet Abraham. It celebrates after performing pilgrimage each year.
With all the love an sms can hold,
and happy wishes too..
This comes to say!
May this Eid day be wonderful for you
Eid is a wonderful and nice day to Pray, Care, Love,
Smile and Celebrate with one another and to thank Allah for giving us this wonderful day.
As the candlelight flame,
Your life may always b happiness claim;
As the mountain high,
You move without sigh;
like the white linen flair,
Purity is always an affair;
As sunshine creates morning glory,
fragrance fills years as flory;
with the immaculate eternal smile,
attached 2 You mile after mile;
All darkness is far away,
As light is on its way;
Wish all of You a very happy Ramadan
Happy Eid Mubarak
Network busy number busy
No signal message not sent‚¦.
Thats what well see on 1st day of Eid
So “Happy Eid Day‚ before the rush start.
Sending u warm wishes on “EID-UL-Adha”
and wishing that, it brings your way ever joys and happiness.
Remember me in your prayers.
- Salt and Smoke Festival: A specific event just to honor the food typically BBQ is what the entire idea of this festival is. All those who are meat lovers would surely enjoy here. Southern food is promoted and old out big here.
- Vancouver International Film Festival: It is one of the biggest events to take place in Canada regarding the movie industry of the country, not just Canadians but movie makers and actors from all across the globe come to attend this festival.
- Montreal Model Train Exposition: if you are into trains and miniatures then this is where you need to visit next year. Trains, railways, and models of them are presented in a very artistic fashion for young ones and adults too.
- Nuit Blanche Toronto: On the 30th of September you can experience true art on the streets and everywhere in Toronto and the artists take on the mission to redefine the city in a very artistic manner.
Canada Labor Day 2019 Celebrations:
It is a general holiday which is observed to pay respects to the labor class of the country. This is celebrated very much like in other parts of the world. This day is celebrated in the month of September every year.
“Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work.”
— Stephen King
“A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.”
— Thomas Jefferson
Men that live without labour live in solitary and with no dignity and true independence. Happy Labor Day
Where the whole man is involved there is no work. Work begins with the division of labor.
Everything in the world is purchased by labor. By David Hume
Happy Labor Day
- Prince Edward Island International Shellfish Festival: This is going to be ultimate learning and fun for all those who are in love with traveling to islands and love having seafood. There is a variety of seafood being sold and available at this festival with many other events to add to the fun.
- Western Canada Fashion Week: Young girls would find this event to be of extreme fun and frolic as this year, it takes place in various cities in Canada each year. Designers from all across take part in this festival.
Canadian Thanksgiving Day 2018 Celebrations:
A religious holiday for all those who thank God for all the blessings around them is being celebrated in Canada like every year. It is a typical family holiday and family members tend to stay together at home. This is the second time the Canadians celebrate this holiday and this time it is typically done the Canadian way. Sometimes people throw big thanksgiving bashes. Happy Canada Thanksgiving Day 2018 is celebrated in the month of October every year while this day is celebrated in the month of November. People say thanks to God on this day and share Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes Wishes Messages Greetings Images Wallpapers 2018 with their families and friends. People also prepare special Thanksgiving Day Dishes, Thanksgiving Day Cakes, and other food items on this happy occasion of Canadian Thanksgiving Day 2018.
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.
“A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.” Cicero
Give thanks for each new morning with its light: for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for heal and food, for love and friends, and for everything thy goodness sends. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is an act. Hence, it is not enough to have the feeling in our hearts; it is important to express it so that the party to whom we are giving thanks sees and knows that we are truly grateful for the good that we have received. Joseph A Iyongo
When the harvest time riches strew our way, Let us all rejoice on Thanksgiving Day.
- St John’s International Women’s Film Festival: One of the most enlightening festivals to take place in the world is this one. Films written, directed, produced etc. by only women are screened here and is a big name in the film festival world.
- International Festival of Authors: For all literature students and lovers out there now is your time to get ready for this amazing authors festival in Canada to learn about their way of writing and new books coming to town.
Halloween In Canada 2018 Celebrations:
Just like any other Halloween, Canadians love trick or treating as well as hosting charity events on the spookiest event of the year. Halloween in Canada 2018 is celebrated on 31st October every year. They decorate their homes and use party themes like ghosts, skeletons, pumpkins, graveyards, cobwebs and haunted houses. Canadian People arrange Halloween costumes parties and invite their friends and neighbors to visit their homes on this event. On the occasion of Halloween 2018 Canadian people share Halloween Wishes Quotes Messages Wallpapers Images Pictures Greeting Cards 2018, Halloween Cakes, Halloween Facebook WhatsApp Status 2018 and much more. So keeping exploring this category to get more information about Halloween Canada 2018.
When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, May luck be yours on Halloween.
“As the scary black cats prowl and carved out pumpkins gleam
I wish that luck be yours on Halloween”. “Happy Halloween”
“There’s a black cat in window
and a pumpkin on my stoop.
On the lawn is a ghost and a witch.
This tells me Halloween is very near
so Happy Halloween to you”
Here is wishing you a Halloween adventure filled with memories of love and creepiness.
There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionate of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery. – Joseph Conrad
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen,
Voices whisper in the trees, “Tonight is Halloween!”
- 43rd Canadian Federal Election: Election time is super important in any country and it will be too for Canada on the 21st of October.
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair: If you have a farm or are into growing agricultural business this is going to be a place of great information for you. For entertainment and information, many expos and activities like the horse show are organized on it.
- BC Cancer Foundation Inspiration Gala: Canadians are big in social work which is why to create awareness and donations for the Cancer patients in the region, Cancer foundation Inspiration gala is held every year.
- Hockey Hall of Fame: All the hockey lovers out there, do visit the hockey hall of fame to meet and greet national and international famous ice hockey players this place also offers great sports history too.
Remembrance Day Canada 2018:
Like other Commonwealth nations, Canada also celebrates the Remembrance Day each year. This is done to honor all those who lost their lives while fighting for the country in the World War. This day is celebrated in the month of November in Canada every year. People use Remembrance Day Canada Wishes Quotes and Greetings to give tribute to the war heros who gave theri lives for country. So keep visiting this category to get more about Happy Remembrance Day in Canada 2018.
The things we do outlast our mortality. The things we do are like monuments that people build to honor heroes after they’ve died. They’re like the pyramids that the Egyptians built to honor the pharaohs. Only instead of being made of stone, they’re made out of the memories people have of you.” ― R.J. Palacio
“Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.” –John F. Kennedy
“Heroes never die. They live on forever in the hearts and minds of those who would follow in their footsteps.” – Emily Potter
But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye.” –
Thomas Dunn English
“We only need to look at what we are really doing in the world and at home and we’ll know what it is to be Canadian.” –
- Winter Festival of Lights: It is the biggest festival held in mid-November to showcase natural as well as artificial lights in the most dramatic manner. Millions of people come and witness this every year.
- The Santa Claus Parade: this is the most fun part of the winter season as these parades are held every year in Canada to mark the beginning of Christmas season. This is an excellent opportunity for you to take your family to the Santa Claus Parade being held in Toronto.
- 105th Grey Cup Festival: It is the biggest football game to be played in the country and last year it took place in Ottawa. This time around again the city will host thousands of football fans and will be a great event in Canada.
- Teddy Bear Affair: It is Canada’s biggest charity event and the revenue generated through it is massive every year.
- Cavalcade of Lights: At the Nathan Philips Square in Toronto, the biggest Christmas celebration take place along with the lighting up of a Christmas tree. Do not forget to visit the place during the festival days.
- BC Cancer Foundation Jingle Mingle: This is a great charitable event and a wonderful opportunity for Canadian people to help others through charity. Play your part as a Canadian and be amongst the management and donors of this yearly event.
Black Friday In Canada 2018:
The biggest annual sale of the next season will be taking place in Canada so start saving from now on so that you do not miss out on any of the places you want to shop from.
Cyber Monday Canada 2018:
For all, you gadget and gizmo lovers out there, do not forget to get your laptops in hand to buy the best gadgets at very low rates on the Cyber Monday event. You might just get very lucky.
Happy Christmas In Canada 2018:
Just like Christmas all over the world, this is the best time to be in Canada for people from all walks of life, all ages and all countries. Plan a trip near the 25th of December to celebrate this event in Canada. Happy Christmas In Canada 2018 or Christmas Day In Canada is an annual religious festival celebrated every year on 25th of December. On this day the celebratory customs associated with Christmas in many countries including Canada. Today, Christmas is a time for friends and family and for everyone to get together and exchange gifts along with Happy Christmas Day Wishes Messages 2018, Quotes, Greeting Cards, Happy Christmas Images Wallpapers 2018, Merry Christmas Facebook WhatsApp Status 2018 and many more.
Happy Christmas Wishes Quotes Messages 2018:
Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.
– Harlan Miller
Christmas has lost its meaning for us because we have lost the spirit of expectancy. We cannot prepare for an observance. We must prepare for an experience.
May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
Christmas is the Gift of God to Us Let us celebrate Christmas with Fun and Party.
One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
by Phyllis Diller
Many banks have a new kind of Christmas club in operation. The new club helps you save money to pay for last year’s gifts.
Christmas at my house is always at least six or seven times more pleasant than anywhere else. We start drinking early. And while everyone else is seeing only one Santa Claus, we’ll be seeing six or seven.
List of Canadian Festivals and Events 2018 / 2019:
|Event Name||Event City/Country||Event Date|
|New Year In Canada||Canada||1-Jan-2019|
|Toronto International Boat Show||Toronto||12 to 21 Jan 2019|
|Igloofest, Montreal||Montreal||12 Jan to 4 Feb 2019|
|Toronto Tea Festival 2018||Toronto||28 to 29 Jan 2019|
|Canadian Culinary Championships||Canada||2 to 3 Feb 2019|
|Yukon Quest International Dog Race||Dawson City||3-Feb-2019|
|Canada Valentine’s Day||Canada||14-Feb-2019|
|The Montreal Hunting, Fishing and Camping Show||Montréal||15 Feb 2019 to 18 Feb 2019|
|Mother Language Day Canada||Canada||21-Feb-2019|
|Restaurants Canada Show||Canada||25 to 27 Feb 2019|
|Cabane Panache et Bois Rond||Canada||1 to 31 Mar 2019|
|Nuit Blanche Montreal||Montreal||3-March-2019|
|Canada Juno Awards of 2018||Vancouver||4 to 25 Mar 2019|
|Western Canada Fashion Week||Edmonton||22 to 31 Mar 2019|
|Canadian Tulip Festival||Canadian||11 to 21 May 2019|
|Mother’s Day In Canada||Canada||12-May-2019|
|Ramadan In Canada||Canada||17-May-2018|
|Victoria Day In Canada||Canada||21-May-2019|
|Table of Hope||Montreal||7th-May-2019|
|Formula 1 Grand PRIX DU Canada||Montreal||7 to 10 Jun 2018|
|Eid Al Fitr In Canada||Canada||16-Jun-2018|
|Father’s Day In Canada||Canada||17-Jun-2018|
|Toronto Pride||Toronto||23 to 25 Jun 2018|
|Montreal International Jazz Festival||Montreal||28-Jun-2018|
|International Fireworks Competition||Montreal||1 Jul to 5 Aug 2018|
|Calgary Stampede||Calgary||6 to 15 Jul 2018|
|Just For Laughs Festival||Montreal||14 to 30 Jul 2018|
|Eid Al Adha In Canada||Canada||21 to 25 Aug 2018|
|Toronto Caribbean Carnival||Toronto||2 to 6 Aug 2018|
|Taste of the Danforth||Toronto||11 to 13 Aug 2018|
|Montreal Pride Celebrations||Montreal||11 to 20 Aug 2018|
|Salt & Smoke Festival 2018||Tremblant||25-Aug-2018|
|Vancouver International Film Festival||Vancouver||28 to 13 Oct 2018|
|Montreal Model Train Exposition||Montreal||30 to 1 Oct 2018|
|Canada Labor Day||Canada||3-Sep-2018|
|Prince Edward Island International Shellfish Festival||Charlottetown||14 to 17 Sep 2018|
|Western Canada Fashion Week||Edmonton||20 to 29 Sep 2018|
|International Festival of Authors||Toronto||Oct 2018|
|Canada Thanksgiving Day||Canada||8-Oct-2018|
|St. John’s International Women’s Film Festival||Vancouver||18 to 22 Oct 2018|
|Halloween In Canada||Canada||31-Oct-2018|
|The 43rd Canadian federal election||Canada||21-Oct-2019|
|Royal Agricultural Winter Fair||Toronto||3 to 12 Nov 2018|
|BC Cancer Foundation Inspiration Gala||Vancouver||4-Nov-2018|
|Hockey Hall of Fame||Toronto, Ontario||10 to 13 Nov 2018|
|Canada Remembrance Day||Canada||11-Nov-2018|
|Winter Festival of Lights||Ontario||18 Nov 2018 to 31 Jan 2018|
|The Santa Claus Parade||Toronto, Ontario||19-Nov-2018|
|The 105th Grey Cup Festival||Ottawa||21 to 26 Nov 2018|
|Black Friday In Canada||Canada||24-Nov-2018|
|Teddy Bear Affair||Toronto||25-Nov-2018|
|Cavalcade of Lights||Toronto, Ontario||25-Nov-2018|
|Cyber Monday Canada||Canada||27-Nov-2018|
|BC Cancer Foundation Jingle Mingle||Vancouver||30-Nov-2018|
|Christmas In Canada||Canada||25-Dec-2018|